How to match accessories to your outfit?
Accessories speak volumes about your personality. If you want to be the talk of any party, you have to focus on the accessory along with the dress. A dress is considered incomplete without a perfect add-on. We take it on ourselves to help you find that one perfect accessory for your dress. Let’s see what’s best for your party dress:
First and foremost ingredient for a right accessory is color. If you are sporting a black and white dress or other neutrals, then accessories in any color will look good. If the dress is full of colors and embellishment, make sure the jewelries don’t clash with it.
The scale of your fashion accessory is a key to the success of your dress. When you are wearing patterns, go for simple accessories. Heavy accessorizing always has the chance to make the prints look tacky. Even with the fluffed and sequined dresses, we will recommend you to choose an understated jewelry.
When we are talking about accessories, even your bags come under the radar. For tall and thin girls, hobos and clutches, petite women should go for boxy handbags, and short ladies should steer clear of long straps.
Fashion accessories define your style and can say a lot about your mood. One dress can portray many feelings, depending on the accessory of choice. Some of the standard options are:
- Classic accessories: Pearl and diamond stud earring, leather clutch, and silk scarf
- Glamorous accessories: Bib necklace, chandelier earrings, and large cocktail ring
- Playful accessories: Hobo bag, skinny belt, chunky jewelry
- Edgy accessories: Choker necklace, thick cuff bracelet, and black leather booties
- Workday accessory: Large satchel, classic watch, delicate necklace, and kitten heels
- Casual Accessories: Floppy hats, knee-high boots, candy-colored bracelet
Just pick the accessories to suit an occasion and look gorgeous than ever.
- Anuradha Gulati