Shoes to match your green halter neck dress
The halter neck Faviana dress is something that every woman will desire to have in her wardrobe. The bodice is a cutout on the sides too, and its stretching fabrics allow it to sit on your body beautifully. The floor touching dress holds a high leg slit with a curling hemline. If you love green and hunting down a beautiful green dress, then this can be your ultimate choice. But, when you get it, don’t forget to pair it with some good shoes. We have prepared a list here that might help you find a good one:
Leopard print shoes
Leopard booties and shoes look amazing when paired with green. Animal prints go with any color, and the bolder the color is, the better it is. Pick any cheetah or leopard print shoe, and it will go well with your dress.
Any golden color shoe will work well with this halter neck dress. Pick some golden or champagne shimmer with lovely heels, and you will look like a stunner. The heel height of this champagne shimmer shoes is 2 ½” which is pretty good for the dress.
Silver peep-toe shoes
Silver shoes can match any outfit, and that’s why you must have one or two pairs in your wardrobe. An excellent choice can be this peep-toe pump style shoe. The material used here is satin, but the sole remains in a lather. Some real earrings, this shoes, and the green dress makes a suitable attire altogether.
All the three shoe area highly versatile and can be paired with most of the clothes in your closet. There are much more options of silver and gold that you can find. Stilettos, peep-toe, or any other design, you can look for a variety of it and no worries, if you start adding up a few extra ones.
4 Types of dresses that you can wear this spring
Once the weather warms up, we start thinking of redefining our wardrobes. What to wear and what to not, there is a lot of things to do to get ready for the blossoms of spring. Not just the color, spring has its type of fabrics, styles, and textures too. These are the four types of dresses that we want you to get into for a fabulous spring date.
- Floral Dresses
Every spring we see a lot of prints and colors in the clothes around us, and this trend is going to be there forever. This spring collect some of the most striking printed dresses and accessorize them with solid colors. The best part about the floral dresses is they reflect a pop of color and glow on your skin.
- Lace Dresses
The versatility of laces has been an all time favorite. You can get lace dresses to suit all the seasons and occasions. This dress will mainly be there to play your feminine side and you can accessories it with gladiator sandals. You can pick any color as spring is all about vibrant shades.
People assume Suede dresses to be thick and uncomfortable, but the truth is far different. If you get the right suede dress with fabric like Faviana Dresses, there is nothing softer and authenticate than suede. Wear it with white sneakers or any other comfy shoe and go chic. One thing about Suede dresses that you should know is – they are all about being comfortable.
It’s almost spring and off-the-shoulder dresses are all sort of rave this season. If you want to carry that romantic, feminine, and soft feel, then the off-the-shoulder dresses are just perfect for you.
When you go shopping for your spring wardrobe, make sure you pick these styles at first.
5 Red dresses that will rule your closet even after Valentine
It's never too late to have a chic red dress in your closet. Whether you are looking for a dress to match your existing accessories or want to rock the Valentine party, here are the five dresses to impress.
We have mixed the trendiest dresses here, and every piece here is to die for. So, let's have a look:
Strapless Red Faviana Dress
Get this sculpted Faviana dress and be the head turner of any party. Chic and sexy, the strapless, sweetheart neckline makes this dress worthy of your attention. The fitting of the dress is made to offer an hourglass figure, so, if you are an admirer of hourglass dresses, then here is one for you.
Halter style Red Dress
A halter style dress has been an all time favorite, and in this Faviana dress, the glimmering floral laces make it all sort of yes. The laces encircle the waist and are accompanied by wrapped full-length skirts. Classy and sexy, this halter-style dress is a must have as Valentine day’s dress.
Royal Red Dress
This jersey dress by Faviana is luxurious and elegant. The illusion cutout will flatter all sorts of figure, especially the thin ones. Featuring a sweetheart neckline, the dress can be accessorized with dramatic earrings and a statement necklace. Also, you can wear this dress on wedding, proms, as well as evening parties.
Red Evening Dress
If you are looking for a flared full-length skirt with side splits, then this Faviana dress is everything you need to have. The side splits add a sultry accent to the dress, and you can pair it with a bold earring and handcuff. A sheer inset secures the plunge at the center front, while the strap slip behind the neck.
How to dress perfectly this Valentine
In honor of Valentine’s Day approaching, we thought of sharing some right ways to dress. Every woman likes to dress their best on this occasion, but there is a fine line that defines the elegance of your dress. You also need to know that a colorful dress is more likely to gather attention than any black short dress.
- During the first step to select a dress, you need to identify one perfect feature of yourself and display it. We recommend going for v-neck or a sweetheart neckline as it is classier than any other sort neckline. Also, when you decide to flaunt one part of the dress, don’t let the other feature overrule. For example, if you have chosen a low-cut neckline, it should not be paired with a mini skirt. It’s more about how you balance your dress.
- A flirty wrap-ish dress is also a great way to celebrate the day in utter elegance. However, you need to choose a dress that you can wear in the near future. To play it right, go for some complimentary colors like red, pink, lavender, and yellow. There is a lot of Jovani and Faviana dresses available in these colors, hence making the selection easy for you.
- Now, whatever dress and color you have chosen, it’s the time to pair it up with some flattering accessories. Suppose you have a round face with green/blue eyes, then the multi-stone drop earrings will work in favor.
- Last but not the least; you have to be comfortable in whatever you wear. It is going to be the key to your confidence and will make you look utterly fabulous. Accessories, styles, fitting, and color, you need to keep all these in mind for dressing up like a diva.
How to match accessories to your outfit?
Accessories speak volumes about your personality. If you want to be the talk of any party, you have to focus on the accessory along with the dress. A dress is considered incomplete without a perfect add-on. We take it on ourselves to help you find that one perfect accessory for your dress. Let’s see what’s best for your party dress:
First and foremost ingredient for a right accessory is color. If you are sporting a black and white dress or other neutrals, then accessories in any color will look good. If the dress is full of colors and embellishment, make sure the jewelries don’t clash with it.
The scale of your fashion accessory is a key to the success of your dress. When you are wearing patterns, go for simple accessories. Heavy accessorizing always has the chance to make the prints look tacky. Even with the fluffed and sequined dresses, we will recommend you to choose an understated jewelry.
When we are talking about accessories, even your bags come under the radar. For tall and thin girls, hobos and clutches, petite women should go for boxy handbags, and short ladies should steer clear of long straps.
Fashion accessories define your style and can say a lot about your mood. One dress can portray many feelings, depending on the accessory of choice. Some of the standard options are:
- Classic accessories: Pearl and diamond stud earring, leather clutch, and silk scarf
- Glamorous accessories: Bib necklace, chandelier earrings, and large cocktail ring
- Playful accessories: Hobo bag, skinny belt, chunky jewelry
- Edgy accessories: Choker necklace, thick cuff bracelet, and black leather booties
- Workday accessory: Large satchel, classic watch, delicate necklace, and kitten heels
- Casual Accessories: Floppy hats, knee-high boots, candy-colored bracelet
Just pick the accessories to suit an occasion and look gorgeous than ever.